View Profile aeroburger

82 Movie Reviews

To be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand Harry Follicle

I just came

Animation is fantastic but I'm not liking the musical aspect this series has sometimes. I don't think the voice actors really can sing with those voices and it just sounds corny. Still eye candy as usual!

20 Game Reviews

Really cute game, I think it just needs a Newgrounds scoreboard

This is farking awesome

Game may not be much now but I'm impressed you got this much done before Pico Day ended! I enjoy the music a lot and the simple, yet fun concept I'm looking forward to being explored more. Only real problem I've had with it is the ambush not really being reliable, only got the gun to fire twice out of maybe 5 attempts. One nitpick is the next button being really small. I really like what you have going here, feeling like a spiritual spin-off of Pico's School. I'm looking forward to what comes next :]

XZCendence responds:

Thank you man, oh yeah btw it's not indicated very well but the ambush mechanic is strategic, pico will only be stealthy enough to fire his weapon if the guard is not looking his way.

15 Audio Reviews

this shit sound like kanye

Ruined a generation of men

I really love this! Idk why but it's reminding me of Nicktoons bumpers from 2007? First thing that sprung to mind for some reason.

263 Art Reviews

mrow

holy fuck 2

MrKaktus81 responds:

He's becoming real-er

holy fuck.

MrKaktus81 responds:

can't believe he's real...

I’m living inside your walls.
(if you're a tiny one, don't look in my favorites)

19, Male

I’m living inside yo

I’m living inside your walls.

I’m living inside your wa

Joined on 10/4/20